- February 14, 2023
- Housing Ministry convened the DSB (Departmental Selection Board) Meeting Under the Chairmanship of Secretary Housing and works for the Promotion of the Officials at Pak PWD!
- Maulana Abdul Wasay, Federal Minister, Ministry of Housing and Works chaired a meeting of Board of Directors of Pakistan Housing Authority Foundation (PHAF).
- *PHAF TO RELAUNCH PHAF RESIDENCIA HOUSING PROJECT, PESHAWAR.* PRESS RELEASE February 13, 2023.
- Iftikhar Ali Shallwani directed the concerned officials to start anti- encroachment drive immediately. He said that encroachments in Islamabad are increasing day by day compromising the beauty of the planned city and causing inconvenience for public. Secretary Housing also emphasized to restore footpaths to their original condition. Capt. (Retd.) Noor-ul-Amin Mengal, Chairman CDA, and Irfan Nawaz, Deputy Commissioner Islamabad, offered their full support in the matter.
- *Capital’s footpaths to be restored and anti-encroachment drive must be start immediately : Iftikhar Ali Shallwani
- Department Wise Detail Of Posts Against Disable Quota has been Uploaded in Download Section.
- Application Form for the Post of Naib Qasid, Ministry of Housing and Works is Uploaded in Download Section.
- 22-07-2022: Federal Secretary Ministry of Housing and works, Iftikhar Ali Shallwani, presiding over the meeting regarding solarisation of govt offices on Friday to discuss preparation of short-term plan for shifting of the government offices to solar energy.
- 22-07-2022: Maulana Abdul Wasay Federal Minister for Housing and Works and Iftikhar Ali Shallwani Federal Secretary Housing and Works, Director General Federal Government Employees Housing Authority visited Kashmir Avenue Apartments and Lifestyle Residency Sector G-13.
- 22-07-2022: Iftikhar Ali Shallwani, Federal Secretary for Ministry of Housing & Works, visited New Islamabad High Courts (IHC), Under Construction, along with Farhan Aziz Khawaja, Registrar Islamabad High Court , Zaheer Ahmed Warriach Director General PWD.
- 21-07-2022: Iftikhar Ali Shallwani, Federal Secretary Ministry of Housing & Works held a meeting with Dr. Muhammad Amjad Saqib, Founder Akhuwat Foundation who briefed about Prime Minister’s Low Cost Housing Scheme for provision of interest free loans to the poor and vulnerable segments of the society.
- 21-07-2022: Iftikhar Ali Shallwani, Federal Secretary Ministry of Housing & Works, visited Green Enclave 1 & 2, Bhara Kahu and Kashmir Avenue Apartments, Sector G-13 Islamabad along with Tariq Rashid, Director General Federal Government Employees Housing Authority.
The Project also includes 33 Studio apartments, which have recently been added to the inventory. In all, 3273 apartments are being constructed, out of which 2383 have been allocated to the Federal Government Employees in all categories while 890 set apart for General Public (GP).
Iftikhar Ali Shallwani, Federal Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Works said that the quality must not be compromises along with the timely completion of the projects. Officials of Housing Ministry, PHAF, DG FGEHA, Finance Ministry and officials from other departments also attended the meeting.
Iftikhar Ali Shallwani
Federal Secretary, Ministry of Housing and WorksMr. Iftikhar Ali Shallwani is a Pakistani civil servant and administrator. He is from Pakistan Administrative Service (erstwhile DMG)- 20th Common. BS-22 Federal Secretary, currently serving as Secretary Ministry of Housing & Works, Islamabad.